this one took even longer than Ellis! DX but that's 'cause he has more custom animations and coding.
but here you go! A Hunter from L4D(2) shimeji!~
Shimeji are little mascots that run around the desktop, and there are many others on dA. This is my third attempt at one. The original Shimeji can be found here: [link]
Shimeji can only be run on windows, and you will need the latest java.
--Instructions for use
1. Click download link on the side and wait for it to download
2. Double click the downloaded .rar file and a new window should pop up with a 'Hunter' folder. If that doesn't happen, you need an extractor like winrar
3. There should be a button saying something like 'extract to'. Click it, and specify an easy to remember location. This should extract the whole folder to this location
4. Go to the extracted folder and double click the .exe to get started.
5. To remove, delete the folder
--Right clicking the icon at the bottom of the screen brings up a menu in japanese.
The options are:
1. Create a new Hunter
2. Have all of them come over to your mouse
3. Delete all but one
4. Return any IE screens Hunter may have thrown off
Art (c) me
Shimeji (c) whoever made shimeji
Hunter (c) Valve
Assassins Creed (c) ubisoft